Friday, November 28, 2008

WOW talk about timing

I don't know what it is about airing out your thought and/or feelings, but...my missing friend called me this afternoon and we began the walk to a mended relationship ( I paused on this word - trying to think of just the right word). Right now as I type this, my wife and my friends wife are speaking their peace and comparing notes.
.
I hope for the best!!
.
Bob G. - thanks for the quick note! Also, judging by your picture, your attire makes me think I might know you - professionally that is.

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

Carl:
I've profess to have had many professions in lo, these many years...
I've only been in "the Fort" for 11 years, so maybe we passed camos back on the right coast at one point.
I'm always open to new friendships, no matter what department they might have belonged to.

;)

You're quite welcome, btw.

B.G.