Thursday, July 10, 2008

Here we go!!

Every morning, and I do mean EVERY morning, I was reading Fort Wayne Observed when I saw Mitchs' reference to a post on Everett Whites' site. So in search of the whole story, I went there and was instantly amused with his sock philosophy. Then reading his comments, I saw Robert Pences' take on this matter and realized that we need to explore all sorts of wierd occurances in our lives.

Like many people, I have such occurances, but I feel I have lots and LOTS of occurances! It seems the frequency and oddness (is this a real word?) of occurances increases with children as well as the business of the individual.

This might be why I have soooo many 'things' happen to me. Right now my key ring is missing. This is not a small ring, nor is it a large one. It is quite unique though. More on this later.

But WELCOME EVERYONE!!

2 comments:

Kevin Whaley said...

Welcome to the Fort Wayne blogosphere!

Carl H. said...

Thanks Kevin! Although this isn'tmy first blog. I also run the log for our neighborhood association - kyleroadna.blogspot.com

I hope we can all have some fun here!